Friday, August 6, 2010

Working on the Donation link

As many of you know my nephew was hit by a car 2 weeks ago while walking home. My sister works two jobs to make ends meet and Matthew had no insurance, although they have been able to acquire insurance because of his injuries and guarded condition there have been alot of bills and expenses that have arised and with my sister and niece of course at his side we are setting up some fundraisers to help the family be able to be at his side during this critical time and to help with future expenses that will be needed later. We have in the works a few fundraisers and will up date you asap re those.
The Family truly appreciates anything anyone can do so they can concentrate on getting him better the next 6-12 months will be critical to his recovery.
He hasn't woke up yet but he has the best possible Dr's available and asking that you all contiue to keep him and our family in your prayers.
I'm going to add a donatin link here and people can be directed here to donate online or you can send your checks to
Michell Watt
28425 Ecorse Rd
Romulus, Mi 48174
Thank you again,
Shelly

3 comments:

  1. I hope i remember how to get back to this blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you Matt, Debi and Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I sort of know what you are going through. It was just a year ago I went through the same thing with my brother I know a brother is different than a child but I can relate. If you need to talk you can always call me. Love Cathy ( Teena's mom)

    ReplyDelete